FREE - Sparx Maths Y7-11 Curriculum
Intelligently sequenced 5 year curriculum for Y7 to Y11
- Based on over 10 years of experience & millions of data points.
- Designed as a five year programme to give the time needed to cover key concepts in depth whilst ensuring full curriculum coverage.
- Based on a careful blend of spiral and mastery principles, continually building upon key concepts to strengthen previous knowledge.
- Structured with the flexibility to support and challenge all students, with suggested building blocks and opportunities for further teaching.
- Caters for all exam boards in England.
- Supported by high-quality student and teacher resources aligned to the curriculum.
Using the unique content from Sparx Maths, we've designed a free formative baseline assessment to help you understand what your Year 7 students know and don't know.
Designed using several years worth of data, the termly assessments and accompanying mark schemes are fully aligned to the Sparx curriculum.
Termly revision workbooks
Carefully designed student workbooks to support all termly assessments, helping students to consolidate learning and identify gaps in their knowledge. Great for engaging parents and guardians.
Example pairs cover key learning points for every topic, and versions with worked solutions showcase model answers.
Opportunities to deepen knowledge
Carefully selected questions for each topic demonstrate opportunities for all students to be stretched and their knowledge deepened.
A series of workbooks containing questions from key crossover topics that appear in both the GCSE Foundation and Higher tier papers. There is one workbook for each of the 6 strands of the GCSE curriculum.
Yr 6 to 7 transition booklet
We've selected over 130 questions from within Sparx Maths to help your Year 6 students transition to Year 7.
GCSE to A-level transition booklet
We've selected over 120 questions from within Sparx Maths to help any student transitioning from GCSE to A-Level.
Free for all, supercharged for Sparx users
Sparx Maths users who adopt the Sparx Maths Curriculum can also benefit from:
- Pre-built homework plans aligned with the Sparx curriculum, saving setup time at the start of the year.
- Access to high quality content (over 47,000 questions and 11,500 videos) aligned to the curriculum.
- Additional practice using Independent Learning to continue from the revision workbooks.
- In-product QLA for the baseline assessment with reports, comparing to national data and targeted followup work.